Featured Video from Scott Reichel
Can the Hilltoppers take an out an SEC program on the road?
Hogs looking to avoid a 2nd straight 2-win season
Final from Fayetteville. pic.twitter.com/TM1bowif3T— Arkansas Razorback Football (@RazorbackFB) November 2, 2019
- Razorbacks are 2-9-2 ATS in their last 13 non-conference games.
- Razorbacks are 0-4 ATS vs. a team with a winning record.
- Razorbacks are 0-4 ATS in their last 4 games overall.
- Hilltoppers are 4-0 ATS vs. a team with a losing record.
- Hilltoppers are 4-0 ATS in their last 4 road games.
- Hilltoppers are 6-1 ATS in their last 7 games on field turf.
- Hilltoppers are 5-1 ATS in their last 6 games overall.
The Bottom Line What to bet on this game.
Full-Game Side Bet
Keep your point and a half or whatever this line falls at by kickoff.
I think we are all a little impressed, at least, by what WKU is doing with Storey as their backup QB, and his ability to influence the game.
I see the Hilltoppers escaping Fayetteville with a 26 - 24 road win against the Hogs on their own field.
That will be all that needs to be said!
WKU ML is the play on the side
Prediction: W. Kentucky ML
Full-Game Total Pick
Well, with my 26 - 24 prediction that tells me that I can add to 50 and see this under coming in. Obviously, that is a bit tight for me knowing that anything can change that in a heartbeat.
These two offenses need to still figure out where they are right now, and until they do I cannot fathom a game in the 30s going down here. I honestly don't think either team will be hitting that 30 number, so I have to touch on the Under and let the chips fall!
Under 52.5 is the play on the total.
Prediction: Under 52.5